Wednesday, July 16, 2008

And The Day After

Today, The Next Day, And The Day After.
It's starting to sound a lot like Easter to me...And on the third day He rose again!

When we pray to have hearts of mercy, the Lord gives us strength to act in person with that same mercy. As we take action, the Lord fills us up with immeasurable joy! He surpasses our every thought about who we are and what He can do through us. He truly is a miracle worker. In His miracles, He allows us to love where we thought that we couldn’t love and hope where we thought all hope was lost….

Sometimes life feels like we've been so deep in the pit, in the mire, in the clay, that we've been so weighted down that we might never resurface to the joy of our salvation. But there is restoration from that pit. He always pulls us out with the help of our friends and their intercessory prayer. With the aid of our own devotion, commitment and efforts of praise.

How important it is to fellowship with other believers that remind us of who we are in Christ, lest at these times of extreme pit dipping, that we would fall away! Once returned by His amazing grace to the joy of our first glimpse of hope, (Do you remember what that felt like? When the light shined into your darkness?), all becomes right with the Lord!

Supporting scriptures:
Mat 9:13 But go and learn what this means: 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.'* For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."

Isa 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Mal 3:10 Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this," says the Lord Almighty, "and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that you will not have room enough for it.

Jhn 15:4 Remain in me, and I will remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.

Jhn 7:21 Jesus said to them, "I did one miracle, and you are all astonished.

Lev 19:18 " 'Do not seek revenge or bear a grudge against one of your people, but love your neighbor as yourself. I am the Lord.

Gal 6:9 Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Hbr 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.

Isa 45:9 "Woe to him who quarrels with his Maker, to him who is but a potsherd among the potsherds on the ground. Does the clay say to the potter, 'What are you making?' Does your work say, 'He has no hands'?

Jhn 10:10 The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

Jam 5:16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

1Ti 2:1 I urge, then, first of all, that requests, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for everyone–

Isa 42:10 Sing to the Lord a new song, his praise from the ends of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and all that is in it, you islands, and all who live in them.

Hbr 10:25 Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another-and all the more as you see the Day approaching.

Rev 2:5 Remember the height from which you have fallen! Repent and do the things you did at first. If you do not repent, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place.

Jhn 8:12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life."

3Jo 1:2 Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well.

No comments: